The Berlin Space Consortium’s Orbital Glider concept is an Unmanned Orbital Vehicle, Drone, Orbital (LEO, GEO), and Re-entry capable Space Craft.
It is a much smaller version of the Space Shuttle or the Russian Shuttle the Buran.
The Orbital Glider can be launched on conventional rockets and customized for various mission types.
The Berlin Space Consortium is looking for Seed Funding in exchange for 10% Equity in the company that will be setup to design, prototype, test (two stages of testing: Altitude and Re-Entry), manufacture and then manage fleets.
The Orbital Glider Overview
Build on Superpower (USA, USSR) Concepts: Reusable Space Craft.
Think of the Model-T / Tesla of emerging Space Craft.
Combine a reusable spacecraft with lower-cost launch.
Leverage Low Cost Technology and Development using Ukrainian facilities and expertise.
Company and Project Management based in Germany, using German Law (GmbH, equivalent to UK Ltd)
Address easy Markets:
- Earth Observation
- Payload Delivery; NanoSats, CubeSats, Small Sats
- Multiple Orbits
- Possible Lunar Operations (deliver cargo like satellites, potentially return with cargo)
- Adaptable Payloads: From science, to education, made-in-space
- Space Debris Detection, possible Removal
Be part of the Supply Chain for larger operations:
- Service Space Stations
- Satellite repair and maintenance
- Assist space resources missions, e.g. Asteroid Mining operations
- Space Agency plans Lunar Operations, e.g. ESA Moon Village
- Be the standard utility vehicle of space.
Invest in the First Mass-Produced Space Craft, the impact will be disruptive:
- UOV – Unmanned Orbital Vehicle
- Produced for a larger market than any other space craft
- Multi-use, Returnable, Own it, Lease It…
- Multi-Function (Zero G Laboratory, Earth Observation, Space Debris, Private Exploration, Infrastructure)
- Repairable and can be customized
- Can scale up from one-off units to fleets for nations, corporations, the wealthy and syndicates
Seed funding is required to establish a company that will utilize existing technical plans and business concepts to make a European-made Commercial Space Craft that is re-usable, low-cost, and manufactured in Ukraine.
The Testing, Prototyping and Manufacturing Business Case are easy to model and manage from Berlin.
The Berlin Space Consortium and Space Ventures Investors (owner of Space Crowd Fund) will be partner investors and manage subsequent investor rounds, e.g. Series A, Series B, which may cause some dilution to original seed investors..
Equity seed investors will hold a combined total of 10% (based on Seed Funding of $200k).
As a individual, syndicate, or company, if the Berlin Space Consortium’s Orbital Glider is of interest and you would like to know more, signup as an Equity Crowd Funder.
Minimum Investor amount is currently approximately $5,000.
Download a short PDF presentation about the Orbital Glider.
Note: You are under no obligation to invest.
After we evaluate the different kinds of potential investors and apply basic due diligence and screening, we will contact you with further information, such as:
An Overview of the Orbital Glider: Technical Details, Business Plan, Design and Production Process, Funding Pipeline.
An Overview of Berlin Space Consortium: Project Manager and Business Development role.
A Term Sheet for Investing the Orbital Glider: A company will be formed primarily to fund and manage the development and manufacturing of the Orbital Glider.